With Super Bowl lower than every week away, I assumed I might share a number of enjoyable details so you may blow minds across the water pitcher along with your brilliance! Below are 10 Wow-The-Crowd Super Bowl 2017 Fun Facts
1. The Fifty-First Super Bowl (LI), Will be performed on Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in Houston, Texas at NRG Stadium, between the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots.
Bonus: The Super Bowl Television Broadcast is rotated between NBC, CBS, and FOX. Below is the schedule by way of 2023!
NBC will televise the occasion in 2015, 2018, and 2021
CBS will televise the occasion in 2016, 2019, and 2022
FOX will televise the occasion in 2017, 2020, and 2023
2, This is Huston’s third time internet hosting the Super Bowl. The first was, Super Bowl VIII in 1974. Then once more for Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004.
3. The official Hashtag of Super Bowl LI is #SB51
4 . Lady Gaga is headlining the 2017 Super Bowl Half-Time Show. You could keep in mind her wowing the group with the National Anthem earlier than final Year’s Super Bowl 50.
5. The Vince Lombardi Trophy, awarded to the successful staff, is product of 6.7 kilos of Tiffany and Co. sterling silver. (Tiffany & Co.)
6. The first Super Bowl (1967) was a match-up between the Kansas City Chiefs and Green Bay Packers. Though, it wasn’t the Super Bowl; the sport was referred to as AFL-NFL World Championship Game till 1970. (The recreation was televised on each NBC and CBS!)
7. 1.23 billion rooster wings will slopped down on Super Bowl Sunday; 4 for each American. (National Chicken Council) FYI: Super Bowl Sunday is the second-largest day for consumption of food and drinks for Americans, behind Thanksgiving Day. (Reuters)
8. The coveted successful staff Super Bowl Rings are offered by the NFL. The successful staff is allotted 150 rings, costing the NFL roughly 5-Million; relying on the present price of gold and gems. If the staff desires extra, they must pay out of pocket. FYI: To date, the most costly Super Bowl Ring ever made was made for the 2015 Super Bowl Winners, The New England Patriots, every ring price a whopping $36ok.
9. a 30: business in the course of the Super Bowl prices 5million. FIVE. MILLION. I hope Snicker’s plan to do the primary LIVE Super Bowl Ad goes off with out a hitch. Look for it reside within the first advert slot of the third quarter
10. If you wish to attend this 12 months’s Super Bowl, it should price you a STUPID three-and-a-half-grand. And that is for a budget seats. Tickets on StubHub begin at $3,499, consists of meals and drinks.
On Ticketmaster change web site, Super Bowl 2017 tickets begin at $3,733 and go as excessive as $16,360. Last report, Super Bowl 2017 single recreation tickets are promoting for as excessive as $22,000. FYI: Belive it or not, $3500 is similar to the ticket costs for Super Bowl 50. The most cost-effective ticket for final 12 months’s Super Bowl was simply over $3,000.
BONUS TIP: Desperate to go? Consider being a volunteer! During the 10 days main as much as the occasion, over 10,000 volunteers are wanted. Recruitments for volunteers for Super Bowl LI started in August 2016. Over 15,000 individuals had been interviewed with the intention to create the staff of 10,000 volunteers which might be aiding in the entire Super Bowl actions.
Oh, and another fun-fact for the get together animals, subsequent to the Fourth of July extra beer is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday than every other day of the 12 months. $1.01 billion is spent on beer within the two weeks surrounding the Super Bowl at grocery and comfort shops. That’s an estimated 325.5 million gallons of beer! (Nielsen)
(GASP!) You do not say…
Happy Super Bowl! I hope your staff Wins!